
I've asked my sister-in-law, Cindy, to share a few of her favorite things. The first up is the Rancho Zabaco Zinfandel. This wine has become a staple in her home. It is light, not too dry, yet not sweet, so I guess you could say it is a bit uncomplicated. She enjoys just relaxing with a glass on the weekends. It is not the kind of wine that you need to be eating a meal to enjoy.



+Tech+Shirts.jpg)


Their gourmet cupcakes might not look very fancy, but they are by far the best ever! They are made fresh daily with only fresh ingredients and the buttercream frostings are to die for. They also make mini cheese cakes and another luscious item: the cheesecake cookie. This bakery is located in Murrieta, California.

This primer goes on very velvety and dries very smooth, allowing your foundation to just glide on. (I'm going to have to try this one). It can be found at Sephora.

Basis Face Wash
It is very light and non drying and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and very clean. It can be found in drug stores and Target for under $8.00.
+Tech+Shirts.jpg)
F.I.T.S. Tech Shirts
These shirts are well worth the price, they are very comfortable, moisture wicking and the patterned materials don't show dirt and/or horse slobber (Cindy is an accomplished equestrian). At the end of your endurance ride, you still look put together.
Thanks, Cindy, for sharing your favorites with us!

2 comments:
Silly me! I thought I was the only one who LOVES this wine!! I have a bottle of reserve Zabaco Zin in my collection, just waiting for that perfect ocassion!
Been a very special wine to me since 2001!!
Because you like the art Janie, please have a look here STAR!
Post a Comment