Friday, May 28, 2010

A Sense of Humor


This morning at 6:30, I luckily ran out of Coffee Mate and had to go out to the garage refrigerator to get another one. I say luckily because when I went outside, I discovered a surprise! I quickly went back in the house to grab my camera as Delaney was leaving for school at that very moment. I just reached my spot when she came around the corner and I was able to catch the surprise moment...

Registration that something has been done to her car...
Realization that she has been asked to Prom!
What is so funny about this, is that this same boy asked Delaney to Homecoming a year and a half ago. She said yes and in the end she was not able to go to the dance (he quickly recovered and got another date). At least he has a good sense of humor about the whole thing.
They call her Barbie at school
I love how he wrote, I love Tanner on her window!

1 comment:

Jen and Bern said...

Clever guy.. I'd keep him around!