Because my yard gets intense afternoon sun. I opted for fake daisy flowers. I know, but real ones would have been wilted in a minute.
We got lemon-lime and berry jelly bellys as a party favor treat. The kids loved them. I got the little plastic containers at a party store, filled them with jelly bellys and added a bit of ribbon and pre-made flowers from Joann's.
I used this pom pom garland that I originally made and used at Alyssa's bridal shower. It is made of cupcake holders, coffee filters, pages from a book and tulle. Easy but time consuming.
Dessert was mix of cupcakes my sister-in-law, Cindy brought over from a bakery near her. They were delicious.
The cupcake stand is from a company called Setting Traditions. It is a home party business. I ordered this years ago and have really gotten a lot of use from it.
Unfortunately, after I took the first couple of pictures, I misplaced my camera. I did not find it until after the party when I went upstairs to go to bed. I left it in the upstairs bathroom. I didn't get any pictures of my family and friends enjoying themselves. Bummer!
9 comments:
tres fabu Janie! I love the color combination. The fabrics,favors and lanterns really added a stylish touch. Great idea with for the beverage station. Congrats to Delaney and Emma.
Fabulous decor! Love the photos.
Janie... those are some lucky girls to have you as a party planner, LOVED the photos, everything looked so pretty! The color theme was fantastic. Great job and thanks for sharing!
I think your graduation party turned out to be utterly amazing, as everything you do is. The colors are so crisp and beachy--perfect to combat the summer sun. And speaking of combating the summer sun--I absolutely concur with you about choosing the fake daisies in lieu of wilting fresh ones!
Hugs, Lana
What a gorgeous job Janie!
I really enjoyed this post! The colors you used are so lovely, and the paper lanterns look just fabulous!
You also have gorgeous children!
Congrats to the graduates!
And Happy 4th too!
Cindy
Love the colors, the accessorizing, everything!! I bet it was a great party! I'm going to borrow some ideas! Thanks for stopping by and have a great 4th!!
Fabulous party decorations, Janie! I love the colors you used, so cool. The whole place is so festive and I am sure everybody was impressed and had so much fun!...Christine
Gorgeous party and so many great details! Lucky grads...
The party looks fantastic! Evey detail is just gorgeous. I hope the girls had fun, and you, too! Those are the very best memories, aren't they?
Cheers, Andrea
Post a Comment