
Today it is 105 degrees outside. I do not feel guilty for staying inside and crafting. I was cleaning out my scrapbooking/craft closet and began to feel the urge to create. As I was going through all my goodies, sorting and throwing out, I came across some fun fall items. These funkins are from Michaels, I bought them on sale, 40% off.

To two of them, I just added these rhinestone decals and I covered the third with black lace.



Easy peasy, took me 10 minutes total!

I then made this fall pumpkin with a lot of left over ribbon that I had. I took one ribbon about 10 inches long and tied other ribbons on it, in the middle, for about 4 inches. One ribbon right next to the other. I then took some sticky dots and stuck them all around the stem and wrapped the stem with the ribbon. I then just stuck on two flowers and some leaves with sticky dots. No hot glue, no tacky glue, no mess.
1 comment:
You're certainly Miss creative today and man do I LOVE these pumpkin ideas! Now I've gotta find some white pumpkins and blingy decals! Thanks for the beautiful ideas and sharing Janie!! (PS. we would be dangerous if we teamed up on fall parties!)
Post a Comment