
So last night was the Grammy's and I have to admit I didn't watch, but this morning I saw all the stars in their gowns. And there was Taylor Swift. She looks amazing every time I see her on the red carpet. Who is this girl's stylist? Is she her own stylist? I couldn't find the answer on the internet. Whether her hair is curly, straight or in an updo, whether her dress is long or short, whether she is rockin' a neutral make-up or red lips, she ALWAYS looks glamorous, classy, elegant, and yes, sexy. She doesn't have to have a dress with cut outs showing too much skin, or a plunging neckline or a skirt that is too tight and short to give that certain sexy look. More stars need to take a page from her book.




Wow! This was just a small portion of the beautiful pictures.
A modern day Audrey Hepburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment