Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

 I've decided to go silver and gold this year for Christmas.  It wasn't that much of a departure from my usual, I am just giving up the red.  I started with this little silver tree and added some gold mini ornaments from Target.  The Mariposa tray hold everyone's keys and glasses as they come in.  I need to get a little skirt for this tree to complete the look.
 I'm also using a lot of pinecones in my decorating, so I added a couple of pinecone picks to my flower arrangement and a nutcracker I picked up at Joann's for 60% off who has a pinecone hat.



 I tossed a couple of pinecones on the tray to tie it into the decorating scheme.

 The table is set with a woodland theme.  I found these cute deer at HomeGoods and the bottle brush trees at Target.  I added some iced pine branches with pinecones to complete the look.  

I am enjoying the change, a softer look. 

I will show you the buffet trees tomorrow.

No comments: