I'm a purple, white and pink gardener. I am very attracted to those colors, I find them soothing. My oldest daughter likes the yellow, coral and orange flowers so I can get my fix of that at her place. When she was little, she would always want to pick out flowers for the garden and she would always pick yellow, red or orange even though I would try to talk her into the cooler shades. I found it gave me anxiety to look at that hot color flower in my cool garden! The things you do for love.
These are the tiny purple roses.
I then planted this white, pink and purple ground cover to go in front of this weeping birch tree.
I am going to plant a hedge of boxwood along the fence, I've purchased the plants, but I don't have it in me to plant them today.



3 comments:
Beautiful tree roses...you did a wonderful job with the urns. We have boxwood galore at the lake, I love it. Now, tell me where I can get a weeping birch!
Xo,
Jane
umm i can smell it all... with deer i have limited choices, like no annuals or constant color so i always get envious of the small things... when you said spicy rose i instantly smelled it, LUCKY YOU! it will all be so beuatiful as it knits itself in and shares it beauty all summer long~
So pretty, Janie! Love that beautiful urn!!
Post a Comment