Tuesday, May 21, 2013

via Loralee Lewis

My heart is breaking for all these people.  I can't even imagine what they are going through.  There have been so many tragedies in the US lately.  I am praying for all those in Oklahoma, especially all those who lost loved ones.  All those mommies and daddies who sent their children off to school and will never see them again.  

Matthew 11:25-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Lamentations 3:31-32 For the Lord will not  cast off forever, but, though he cause grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love; for he does not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/20-bible-verses-to-comfort-the-hurting/#ixzz2TwCFOGIo

1 comment:

a quiet life said...

i can't even bear to turn on the tv, my stomach hurts for them all... beautiful post~