Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crystal Cove Walking Trail

 There is a paved trail that runs along the bluffs of Crystal Cove Beach.  I see people on it as I drive by and I wondered where it went and what it looked like.  This morning I took the dogs to find out.
 I only walked one mile each way, as Daisy can't walk too far.  From the guard shack to Ruby's (which has a wonderful balcony that overlooks the ocean) is one mile.  The trail is 3.2 miles long.
 The trail has beautiful views of the beach and ocean.  It was really hot and kinda humid, but a cool breeze was blowing.  Around 11 the cloud cover finally went away and it wasn't humid anymore.
I couldn't believe that there wasn't anyone on the beach.  Note to self. 

1 comment:

a quiet life said...

what a wonderful walk, i am envious of your SUN! today the fog finally opened up around 3pm, its already back now, but what a joy to see BLUE. nothing better then a calm blue day by the sea, and how nice its a paved trail to stroll seaside~