
Here we all are! I don't know how come this picture will not copy bigger, I've tried it three times.

The table.
I had all my friends over to my house for "Ladies Choice" Luncheon. It was alot of fun catching up with everyone. Some of us hadn't seen each other in a long time. Anastasia, Teri, Jeannie w/Sophia and Lucas, Annette, Cynthia, Joanna and me all enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad and chips along with ice cold strawberry lemonade. We had so much fun- the time just flew by! I had everyone email me a couple of songs that made them happy and I made a CD for each of them. The selections were as follows:
These Boots Were Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra - Janie
What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani - Janie
The Way I Are - Timbaland - Janie
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper - Cynthia
Get This Party Started - Pink - Cynthia
Let The River Run - Carly Simon - Cynthia
She is - Bettina - Teri
American Pie - Don McLean - Teri
I Feel the Earth Move - Carol King - Teri
I'll Be Around - The Spinners - Annette
American Woman - The Guess Who - Annette
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie - Annette
Celebration - Kool and the Gang - Jeannie
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder - Jeannie
Love Me Tender-Elvis Presley - Joanna
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel - Joanna
Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino - Joanna
Winner Takes it All - Abba -Anastasia
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor- Anastasia
I had never heard "Let the River Run" and I love it, it is one of my new favorites. She is by Bettina is a very beautiful and romantic song that I also had never heard. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
1 comment:
:( I was a TieCare girl. Wish I coulda come!!
Sounds so fun.
And I'm obsessed with The Way I Are. Listened to it twice today.
Post a Comment