Monday, January 4, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things



I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Above is the Clarisonic. I use it everyday. It exfoliates dry skin and stimulates new cells while cleaning your face.
My iphone. I use it for many things beside phone calls. I use it at the gym instead of an ipod. That way, I don't have to have both with me. I play scrabble or wordworp on it when I have some time to kill and I can review my email, make notes and take pictures with it. I have an application that helps me find a starbucks where ever I am. I have a white case on mine so I can find it easily in my purse.
Brand new discovery and boy does this product work. I blow dry my hair and sometimes straighten it. My hair was getting fried. You put a little nickel size amount in wet hair and then use all those appliances on it and it comes out smooth, soft and shiny! Worth every penny!
My Ugg boots, they are currently my favorite to wear on my cold travertine floor. They keep my feet nice and cozy.

I absolutely love and recommend this concealer. It reduces puffy eyes and covers up the dark circles. I love this product.

This is also a very new discovery. It was a splurge, but I love it. Because of it's price I only use it when I am going out, I only wish I could use it everyday. It gives your face a creamy, healthy glow (in a good way).
If you haven't discovered CABI, you haven't felt comfortable in your clothes. Carol Anderson makes beautiful clothes for real women that are designed to cover up our problem areas. Every time a wear a piece of CABI clothing, I receive numerous compliments.

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
The ultimate in ice-cream. They also make a Phish food light, which is very good (for light ice-cream). This is my daughter, Delaney's favorite also.
I could not live without my Canon. It fits nicely in the smallest of purses and is so easy to use. I take it everywhere and I get great pictures.
Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf
My new favorite perfume. My daughters like Flower Bomb by V & R. It is Alyssa's favorite.
Last but not least, the Kindle. I don't have one yet, I do borrow my husbands, though. I love it. It is easy to hold and work. You can read huge books like Gone With the Wind and The Count of Monte Cristo without a pillow to help hold up you arm and hand. I can't tell you how convient this little gadget is. Excellent for traveling, you can take multiple books on the kindle and take up minimal space. I was resistant at first, but now I am definitely on the band wagon.

What are some of your favorite things?

4 comments:

Jen and Bern said...

Oh yes Moroccan Oil! I would recognize that bottle anywhere.. though I'm not sure I can afford it. :) Where do you get it from? (Oops made a post from our pet blog on accident! You can delete that one.)

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Cant't choose. Everything is fine!

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,

You can buy Moroccan Oil at Planet Beauty at the Spectrum. I bought mine at Legends Salon in RSM. It is about $40-$48 a bottle (can't quite remember), but a little goes a long way and it will last a very long time.

Rae said...

The Kindle has changed my life!!