Thursday, August 29, 2013

Roger's Gardens Halloween Shop

Roger's Gardens had their annual Halloween Shop opening yesterday.  I always look forward to this event because they don't just sell you things, they provide you with some ideas.  This year was great with some new and creative things.  You must enter through "The Scream",which was fantastic. 
 These haunting dolls were spectacular.  Such creativity.  The day of the dead is growing in popularity and they had a whole section devoted to this.  These dolls run from $400-$600+ .
 They look almost Tim Burtonesque.
This huge Day of the Dead cut out with orange glowing paint was great.  It would make a great decoration at a party. 
 Delaney must have been ahead of the trend because this was her Halloween costume 2 years ago.  It was fantastic and everyone loved it. 

 Various decorated bust were scattered about.  Great idea. 
 They had the mad scientist lab

 I thought these skeleton heads were great.
 Lots of glow in the dark orange.  Skeletons, pumpkins, anything you could think of, painted orange. I spent an hour there just looking at all the details.

No comments: