
Yesterday I went on the most AMAZING home tour ever. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures. They would not allow any as these were homes of families. Marlene, Tina, Wendy and I went on a home tour, sponsored by the CDM High School and middle school PTA. Tickets were $60. You got a light breakfast, lunch at Sherman Gardens and a reception at Caneletto restaurant at the end. They sold 1600 tickets! The homes were incredible. Beautifully decorated with original works of art and tastefully done interiors. The designers were in each home and you could speak with them. My jaw dropped over and over again. If you are in the area next year, this is a must do. We drove together in our own car as many did, but some groups of women got a limo for the day and I must say, I think we will do this next year. Parking was congested to say the least. Although, I did pull off an amazing parallel parking job and surprised myself!
6 comments:
Janie~~
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Did you get any decorating ideas?? Don't hold back!!
I have been on 1 home tour and although they have one on the lake (which is filled with mansions, excluding mine of course!!), I buy my ticket and something comes up.
Love this!
xoxo
Jane
Oh, too bad that they didn't allow pictures..., would have loved to see them. I was in San Diego, but missed out on this!
Hi there!
What fun this would be.
Glad you got to participate.
Shucks, wished there had been inside photos, but understand why there aren't.
Have a great week and God Bless,
d from homehaven
Oooo that sounds like fun, I love home tours!
Glad you went and enjoyed.
Linda Q
Cute post, Janie!!
OOPS! Janie, I thought I was commenting on the apple bobbing, in my other comment!!LOL
This post is beautiful!
Post a Comment