Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photos of the Bride



Over 1000 pictures were taken of the wedding. I'm going through them over and over again. Here are some of the first front runners of pictures of the beautiful bride. This was before the ceremony.



I wish those doors were shut. I wonder if he can fix that. These are just the tip of the iceberg. So beautiful. Which picture to choose?


I'm loving this pic also.

10 comments:

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Beautiful bride.

Carolyn said...

Those are all so beautiful! I really love the last one-it is priceless.

Carolyn

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such a beautiful bride and the pictures are just gorgeous. That really would be hard to choose. Hugs, Marty

blushing rose said...

Breathtaking!
Have a lovely cuddly eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Katy said...

All of them are so pretty, I do love the last one though. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing!!

xinex said...

Beautiful bride, beautiful gown, beautiful photos! The last one is my favorite...Christine

Cyn said...

I too wish those doors were closed. I vote for #2 and the last one, though I doubt there are any that Alyssa doesn't look glorious in. I can't wait to see them all.
Cyn

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Hi Janie,
Gorgeous bride and your photographer did a wonderful job....he should be able to fill in the doors with Photo Shop (or similar program) and color match where they are open with the background if he is savvy! I would ask him if that's what you wish....you're paying for your photos and you should get exactly what you wanted because you'll be the ones viewing them for years to come. The program allows you to draw/paint in items or take them out....you can also slightly soften the background so you can still see what it is while allowing the foreground (bride & front surroundings)to remain crystal clear. It doesn't hurt to ask! I think they're all terrific! Arches are my favorite background....look at it this way if he cannot change it....the bride has many "open door" opportunities awaiting her future! At the cross....just no words for that one...what a beauty. Thanks for sharing!

Rae said...

The last one is my favorite, so stunning.

Just Jennifer said...

those turned out lovely.