
First stop, Union Square. This little shopping area was so fun. You name it, it's there. We have a lot of the same stores here in Orange County, but something about the store fronts all being decorated and the big Christmas tree and the cool, crisp, sunny day, made it so enjoyable!

When you enter Neiman Marcus, there is this huge tree under this beautiful dome. I really enjoyed all the beautiful workmanship in the old buildings. Crown mouldings 18 inches tall with corbels, stained glass, iron work. It was like what you see in movies. Orange County is chic and new, you just don't get that elegant, rich atmosphere. (Not talking rich as in money, but as in texture).

This mall was just down the Powell Street on Market. Floors and Floors of shopping!

I loved this 4 story Williams and Sonoma store. Inside it had hardwood floors with white banisters. All the merchandise was not all crowded together, you could actually wonder around and get a look at all the fun things.

At night the square came alive. Music, ice-skating and beautiful lights everywhere. The Macy's was 6 floors and every window had a wreath in it.



The Handsome Husband did a little shopping as well. I can't wait until Christmas!
3 comments:
So far all of your dreams are coming true! Love the photos!
I love shopping in new cities.
I'd like to know what is in that bag!!
xoxo
Jane
The photos are just excellent by all means. Big bravo to you Janie!
Post a Comment