

Inside the OCPAC. To order tickets go to www.ocpac.org and click on Tickets, Broadway.
I love seeing these shows at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. There is a great selection of restaurants nearby, easy to access and inexpensive parking ($8.00), large, comfortable seating with a lot of space in front of you (this matters to people like my Handsome Husband, who is 6'4), and it is close to the freeway. It is also structurally beautiful.

Wicked
I'm am so excited about this season's musicals! I have only seen Wicked before and I am so excited to see all these great shows. Season tickets are not very expensive and they are something fun to do throughout the year. Really think about getting together with your spouse, a friend or a group of friends and getting tickets. I like the 6:30 Sunday night show, next to that I like the Saturday night showing. Saturday feels more like a date night, but Sunday is so hassle free and your home early.







Cirque Du Soleil

West Side Story (I've only seen some of the legendary dance scenes)

Mary Poppins (so bummed when I missed it in L.A., but sooo happy to be seeing it at OCPAC)

Hair

South Pacific
The only thing that would make this better was if Chicago was included. It is one of my favs. Still waiting for it to come.

3 comments:
Hi Janie!
I love musicals. However, the last show I saw was in 2007 in London. It was the musical version of Lord Of The Rings which was visually stunning. In fact, the theater seats were so uncomfortable but I stuck in there because I could not tear myself away. I have not seen Wicked but heard great things about it.
P.S. Thank you for the kind words of support for Dana. It means a lot. She is making great progress. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers so that she may continue making progress.
xoxo
Julio
Oh my... how very lovely! I saw Cirque in Orlando and Mary Poppins and Wicked with the middle daughter in NYC this winter and they were all fabulous! You're one lucky girl to have all of those musicals available to you ... with comfy seating and inexpensive parking!!! Have a blast!!!
Happy Easter dear Janie!
Post a Comment