Monday, January 21, 2013

A Little Bit of a No No!

Today I'm indulging in a little trip down memory lane...

In June 2011, we visited Versaille.  It was a beautiful day.  We strolled the gardens as the music played and the fountains flowed.  We came across this empty pedestal...so we put our own piece of (art) work on it!  

I remember looking around for palace guards, employees, etc., giving the OK and quickly taking the picture.  The french don't let you on the grass, much less an antique pedestal.  We left the scene immediately while looking around to see if we were in trouble. 


So that picture reminded me about this picture:  Katie sliding down the bannister at the Louvre in a far off corner where no one was around.  A docent from the Louvre came around the corner and wagged her finger at  Katie with a smile on her face, she's probably thought about doing that herself a million times! 

So, of course, I remembered this photo (you know what happens if you give a mouse a cookie).  Life imitating art...hehe!  After we took this photo, several families decided it was a good idea for them as well.  
These photos make me giggle and they show why it is so fun to take the whole family on vacation.  I wish I could afford it all the time!

2 comments:

a quiet life said...

what a naughty fun family!

xinex said...

Great fun pics! We do that when we are on trips too...Christine