
We are truly blessed to be Americans. Land of the free and home of the brave. The land of opportunity. Be proud! We are so lucky. I remember when I was in elementary school and every day we said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang patriotic songs like:
God Bless America
You're a Grand Old Flag
America (My Country Tis of Thee)
The Star Spangled Banner
The Battle Hymm of the Republic
This Land is Your Land
Take a moment to actually listen to these songs. They embody all of what our country represents. They are beautiful! Don't forget them, keep them in your heart and play them on your ipod and be proud to be an American!
1 comment:
Oh beautiful for spacious skies for amber waves of grain, for purple mountains majesty, above the fruiten plain, America, America, God shed his grace on thee, and crown thy good, with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea!!!I remember too Janie. This one's my favorite.
Post a Comment