
Please join our Hostess, Susan, at
Between Naps on the Porch, for more beautiful tablescapes.

Because of the shadows created by the patio cover, it is hard to see the table, but you get the idea. I'm using some of the dishes I have collected from Home Goods over the past couple of months. I turned over the striped placemats from last weeks beach tablescape to use today. I added my pillows from Home Depot to soften the chairs.

I love these salad plates with the orange roses. I bought a set of 12 napkins in a package for $14.99 from Home Goods. I then took them to monogram magic and had our last name initial put on each one. For these napkins I chose tone on tone. I also had some light blue napkins done. I had white thread for the monogram on the blue napkin.

I love how they turned out. You get to pick your own font and you would be surprised at how many there is to chose from! I had something totally different in mind, but they didn't have what I had in mind, so I chose this. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow!

I found this adorable little bunny at Home Goods. My family gave me $100 gift cert for Mother's day. Already spent it!!! I knew exactly what I would get and this little garden bunny was on the list.

I picked these gorgeous flowers from my garden. I had two orange roses in bloom and filled the bouquet in with various purple flowers. Flowers are my weakness, I love them, but I'm not very good and putting them into bouquets.
42 comments:
Oh I love the tablesetting and the centerpiece with the bunny and the sphere is just perfect for an outdoor theme. Your dishes are stunning. I love the square chargers and the green plates with the orange flower salad plate is just perfect. They are all so pretty together. I love it all. Great inspiration. Hugs, Marty
Very beautiful. I especially love the monogrammed napkins. An elegant touch.
O, this is beautiful. I HAVE to have some monogramed napkins now...
I love the orange roses on those plates...gorgeous! Home Goods is a very dangerous place for me haha. I don't have one near me in Texas...but always look forward to going when I visit my Mom in California. :)
what a great idea to customize napkins! I love your plates also!
Your monogram napkins make the table so personal. I just love it. Thank you for sharing.
Charla
Oh it is just perfect. Love the monogrammed napkins! Isn't HomeGoods the very best store! You were one lucky Mom to get that gift certificate!
Hi Janie,
What a great idea with the napkins and monogramming ! They turned out fab ! I love how you mixed the dishes ! Great job and a lovely
setting !
Hugs ~ Kammy
Janie I think I will sit and stay awhile....what's for lunch? Happy Tablescape Thursday ~ Susan
Hi Janie, what a great tablescape. And what a great Mother's Day gift from your family! Wow. Your table is just lovely with those dishes and the napkins. Love the monogram idea, the napkins are just beautiful! And did I mention I love the bunny too?
blessings,
Debbie
I love the colors! This is beautiful, Janie!
Love those monogram napkins. How adorable. The plates are screaming my name. Flowers what better way to do a tablescape presentation than saying it with those beautiful flowers. Lovely
Hi Janie, I love your color combinations. Don't you just love dining on the porch!
HI Janie, thanks for sharing your beautiful outdoor space. We eat on our patio all the time! Beautiful colors!
I love your outdoor table setting. Your salad plates are perfect with your flowers--and I DO think you have a knack for putting them together!!
oh such a fresh and beautiful tablescape! love your napkins -- what a great idea. and the flowers from your garden are stunning!
This is so beautiful, Janie! And the garden setting is perfect. Love all the colors you picked and your plates are all very pretty. The monogrammed napkins are perfect...Christine
Love the napkins.. and the napkin rings. The flowers are so pretty!!
I love your posts and this one was no exception ...so pretty. I also have a weakness for fresh cut flowers. Thanks for the napkin idea. Don't you just love Homegoods store? Your orange flower salad plates are adorable. So what time is lunch?
Joyce
What a gorgeous table in a gorgeous setting! Love your dishes and those napkins are wonderful! Your yard is so pretty and I'm so glad you've enjoyed and spent your Mother's Day money! Fun fun!
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)
Your flowers are so pretty and the bunny is so happy to be a guest at your table. Cute!
I wish I had a Home Goods near me! Your table is so lovely...i love the color combination you used and especially love it that it's outdoors!
Janie! This tablescape is just adorable! Love the monogram and the color palette! Thanks for sharing! Awesome tablescape!
How lovely and inviting! I love how the pink napkins turned out!
Happy Thursday!
;-D
Love the centerpiece and the anything monogrammed is a favorite with me. Very pretty.
Christi @ A Southern Life
http://asouthernlife.com
This is so pretty! I love it all - dishes, napkins, centerpiece, etc!! Great job!
Katherine
What a pretty table. Love the bunny! I never thought about having those napkins monogramed -- now to a) find the napkins and b) find a monogrammer!
Now that's just perfect. I love the pillows in the lawn chairs and the monogram napkins. The dishes are such a find - fabulous! Love the fact that you used flowers from your garden. Everything just flows.
Happy Twirls
Pretty table! You have a great patio set, too! Your salad plates and dinner plates are just gorgeous.
LOVE your table... looks GREAT!
What a lovely tablescape. I love dining outdoors. And I love that bunny of yours. :-)
Have a beautiful day.
Lovely shade, cool table and love those floral plates.
The total package.
Enjoy,
Candy
Hello! What a wonderful tablescape! I too love Home Goods. You can ALWAYS find something in there. It's killing me! LOL
We must be neighbors in So Cal because your location sounds very familiar. What county are you in?
Thanks for visiting my blog. For my first time on Tablescape Thurs it sure has been fun.
Have a great day! I'll be following you now!
Karen
Your outdoor setting is fabulous. Every thing goes together very nicely. And ohh, and the flowers look great.
Janie, The outdoor TT and the flowers are gorgeous! The monogrammed napkins are very nice! I like the napkin ring you selected to use with it. A very serene and inviting table! ;) ~CC Catherine
Your table is beautiful. I love how you layered it. Your yard is beautiful too. Thanks for stopping by my humble space and leaving such nice comments. ~Athella
Hello Janie, thank you for your visit and your sweet comments. I love how your patio cover creates those pretty shadows over your beautiful garden table and your orange rose plates are gorgeous and look so lovely with your monogrammed napkins, what a wonderful idea, I love the tone on tone. the bunny is perfect sitting at the center of your table and your garden is so pretty. happy Thursday, Kathy.
So very lovely Janie!!
Oh, I do love those plates! They are beautiful. And your monogramed napkins are so pretty. (Next tablescape-the blue w/white monogram?). How smart to turn the place mats upside down. Your flowers from your garden are gorgeous, and I love when they just get plopped into a vase-looks so natural. laurie
Very nice, Janie. The monogrammed napkins are my favorite!
Beautiful table! I would've gone for the bunny too! Your flowers are beautiful! God Bless! Lauralu :)
I do so love an outdoor tablescape!! I love your Home Goods finds - the embroidery on the napkins is such a great idea! The orange rose plates are really gorgeous! And I'm loving your bunny... I see one in my very near future, too! ;)
Post a Comment