I started reading the books aloud to my girls when they first came out because my littlest girl was only 6 and I wanted her to experience the excitement of the HP books. J.K. Rowling is so inventive, creative, and descriptive in her books. She brings these wonderful inventions and adventures to life through the written page.
My girls have now read all the books (I still haven't read the last one. I was half way through it when I left it in a hotel room in Rome.). They have seen all the movies, many at midnight!
I'm so excited that Universal Studios has brought this little slice of Hogwarts to life in Florida.
A chance to experience some of the wonders of Harry Potter's magical world.
I especially love this hallway. So true to the movie. So clever to think that the pictures are alive and the people, animals, etc. have their own life in the painting, that they move around and talk!
It is ironic that this beautiful winter scene is plunked down in the most humid and hottest spot in America! It doesn't matter though because it is all about using your imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment