I made these tags from various left over scraps that I had in my crafting supplies.
I poured over pinterest trying to get ideas. None of these look like any of the ones I looked at!
It literally took me an hour to make the first one. I just couldn't get it right. I had so many choices and I was trying to mix up "looks" and it was hindering my design process. Nothing looked good.
Finally, I decided which elements went with certain things I wanted to use and I created very different looking tags. When I began I thought they would all look fairly similar, but I ended up with a wide variety.
I will not try to choose which lady gets which bag. I'm just going to hand them out and hope for the best. I thought I had a big stamp with the words, "Happy Valentine's Day", but I only had an itsy bitsy one. I made it work, you can barely see it, but it's there.
This was totally last minute and what I thought would be a really quick process, ended up taking most of my day. Mostly because I was working on my kitchen table and running around looking for things as I needed/remembered them.






3 comments:
very cute and thoughtful too! i hear you on the all day, i am brand new to trying to just print tags and i have nothing here at all at the beach to play fancy schmancy with at all! i am sure they will love the looks and taste~
thanks for no more eye tests when commenting too :-)
Love the first Paris one. You are so cute Janie!!
I think they look really cute, Janie, and the ladies are going to love them!
XO,
Jane
Post a Comment