Monday, March 2, 2009

Special Chair



I was looking through the bridal magazines and I can across some chair covers like the one above.  I fell in LOVE!!! There were all different kinds. Some were sleek and sophisticated, others fairytale like and I knew I would have to make one for Alyssa's bridal shower to make her feel special. The shower colors are not the same as the wedding colors and this is the main color of the shower.  Fun!!!  I couldn't find a belt buckle that was sparkly, so I rhinestoned one myself. (Thank God for tweezers.) I made this without a pattern, but it was pretty easy.  I would do a couple of things in different order next time I make one.  I know I have to make at least two more!

1 comment:

Painter's Place said...

This is just beautiful! Isn't it nice to be retired so you have time to make wonderful things like this? You are very talented!