
It is a misty morning here in So. Cal, but should be clear by tomorrow. I took these pictures this week of my garden. It is not bursting with color everywhere, but there is color here and there.

My back garden faces west and in the summer it is blazing hot. Especially in Sept and the first part of Oct.

It takes really hardy plants to survive the summer! I have to water twice a day. In the morning and by 2:00-3:00. If I don't do the afternoon watering, everything wilts!


My garden is mostly purple, blue and white just because it is small and it feels more uniform and peaceful to me. I do have the occassional pink though - who could live without pink?

I have some Irises in the front garden. They come and go so fast! I hope you enjoyed these flowers, I sure do!
3 comments:
beautiful, i love spring~
Oh Janie this is soooo beautiful! I love purple and white together...with a touch of PINK of course! My flowers are far from blooming...but soon...soon!
I'm excited to hear you've begun a collection of Fifi's artwork...I can't wait to see it!
Happy Easter!
;-D
Beautiful flowers. I enjoyed seeing them. laurie
Post a Comment